Sometimes I download an Instagram photo because I like it. Or, maybe I want to do a reverse image search to find similar pictures. Or, to find out where the person took the photo.
You can save photos from Instagram on your iPhone. In the same way that you can save videos & photos from Twitter. Here’s how to download and save Instagram photos on your iPhone or iPad.
How To Save An Instagram Photo
- Firstly, open Instagram.
- Tap the photo which you want to save to your Camera Roll.
- Then, tap the 3 dots in the right corner.
- From the menu, choose “Copy Share URL“.
- This copies the URL to your clipboard.
- Then, open Safari.
- Paste the URL into the search bar and hit enter to go the Instagram photo.
- Long press the image and then tap “Copy”.
- Now, open your iPhone’s Notes app.
- Create a new note.
- In the note, long press and choose paste.
- The picture appears in the note.
- Tap the share button.
- Lastly, choose “Save Image”.
That’s it! This saves the image to your iPhone’s Camera Roll and you can view it any time you want.
One thing to note is that not all Instagram photos have the “Copy Share URL” option. Users can disable it in their privacy settings.
That’s about it for how to save Instagram photos on your iPhone. For more useful tutorials, check out our iOS guides & articles.
- 3 Easy Ways To Decline An Incoming Call On Your iPhone X
- 6 Steps To Fix In-app Purchases Are Not Allowed iPhone/iPad
- 10 Steps To Password Protect Note On iPhone & iPad
- 3 Simple Ways To Restore Deleted Photos On Your iPhone
- 2 Simple Ways To Delete Apps On An iPhone X
- 2 Simple Ways To Delete Apps On An iPhone 8