How To Save An Instagram Photo
- Firstly, open Instagram.
- Tap the photo which you want to save to your Camera Roll.
- Then, tap the 3 dots in the right corner.
- From the menu, choose "Copy Share URL".
- This copies the URL to your clipboard.
- Then, open Safari.
- Paste the URL into the search bar and hit enter to go the Instagram photo.
- Long press the image and then tap “Copy”.
- Now, open your iPhone's Notes app.
- Create a new note.
- In the note, long press and choose paste.
- The picture appears in the note.
- Tap the share button.
- Lastly, choose “Save Image”.
That's it! This saves the image to your iPhone's Camera Roll and you can view it any time you want.
One thing to note is that not all Instagram photos have the "Copy Share URL" option. Users can disable it in their privacy settings.