Everyone does it. If only by accident. You delete a photo. However, you want to restore the deleted photo. Luckily, your iPhone does not permanently delete your images right away. In this article, we teach you how to recover deleted photos from Apple iPhone 8.
Restore Deleted iPhone Photo From Recently Deleted Album
- Firstly, open the “Photos” app.
- Then, select “Albums” at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, open the “Recently Deleted” album.
- Lastly, select the photo you want to get back, then tap “Recover”.
Do you sync to iCloud? Then, you may undelete a photo using the below steps as well.
Use Recently Deleted Via iCloud
- Firstly, log on to your iCloud account.
- Then, open “Photos”.
- Select “Recently Deleted” (find it somewhere on the left).
- Select the photo you want to undelete, then select “Recover”.
Furthermore, you can use iTunes and restore your device using a backup.
Use iTunes To Restore iPhone
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Then, open iTunes.
- Click the device icon located near the top-left portion of the window.
- Select “Summary” in the left menu”.
- Then, check to see the backups under the “iCloud” and “This computer” sections.
- Is there a backup from a date you feel comfortable restoring? Then, select “Restore Backup…”
Should the image be in the backup, it would then appear in your photo gallery again.
That’s about it for how to get back deleted iPhone photos. For more useful tutorials, check out our iOS guides & articles.