Sometimes you are busy. Sometimes you just do not want to take a call. Here are three easy ways to decline incoming calls on your iPhone X. Please note that when you decline a call on your iPhone X it goes directly to your voicemail.
The first method works when your screen is locked. When a call comes in, you only see the option to answer. However, if you press the Sleep/Wake/Power button on the phone 2 times in rapid succession, you can send the call to
Secondly, with your iPhone X unlocked, there’s an option to decline incoming calls on the left of the screen. Hence, when you receive calls, all you have to do is tap “Decline”.
Do you use headphones with your iPhone? Then, your iPhone headset or any other supported headphones, you can press and hold the Microphone button for about 2 seconds. When you hear two beeps, it means that you declined the call.
That’s about it for now. For more useful tutorials, check out our iOS guides & articles.
- 6 Steps To Fix In-app Purchases Are Not Allowed iPhone/iPad
- 14 Simple Steps To Download Photos From Instagram On iPhone
- 10 Steps To Password Protect Note On iPhone & iPad
- 3 Simple Ways To Restore Deleted Photos On Your iPhone
- 2 Simple Ways To Delete Apps On An iPhone X
- 2 Simple Ways To Delete Apps On An iPhone 8