Did you just try to purchase an app or game on your iPhone, iPad, or via iTunes? However, you get the error "Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed". What do you do? In this article, we discuss how to fix/troubleshoot the error.
Table of Contents
Reasons For "Your Purchase Could Not Be Completed" Error
- Too many credit cards linked to Apple ID.
- The credit card may be blocked.
- The apps or content may not be available in your country.
- The credit card information may not match the information on your iTunes account.
The list can go on and on. However, no matter the reason, these are some ways to bypass the error and download your content.
Check Your Credit Card Information
- Firstly, go to Settings on your iOS device.
- Then, scroll down until you see iTunes & App Store.
- Tap to open the iTunes & App Store section.
- Then, tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap on View Apple ID.
- Enter your Apple ID Password and Sign in.
- Finally, select Payment Information and check that the info is correct.
Reboot Your iPhone/iPad
To shutdown your iPhone, go to Settings > General and then tap Shut Down to turn off your iPhone. Then, press and hold the power button to turn it back on. Lastly, check to verify that you can make purchases.
Log Out & Sign In
- Go to the Settings app and then tap on iTunes & App Store.
- Then, tap on the Apple ID.
- Finally, select sign out.
Once complete, simply tap sign in to re-login to your Apple account. Be sure to use the correct Apple ID and Password. Head over to the App Store or iTunes and verify that you can make purchases.
If none of the above methods work for you, then you can contact Apple Support for assistance. Go to the website, select more, then App Store. After, choose Purchases, Billing & Redemption. Then, select Unable to purchase from App Store. Lastly, select how you wish to contact Apple and submit your query.