With your Apple Watch, you can listen to podcasts and music as well as motivate yourself to exercise. To listen to music or other media via an external headphones, here’s how to pair Bluetooth headphones with Apple Watch.
How To Pair Bluetooth Headphones With Apple Watch
- On Apple Watch, go into Settings > Bluetooth.
- Turn on your headphones and turn on pairing mode. This varies from headphone to headphone. For example, AirPods have a dedicated pairing button you press for a few seconds.
- Wait until you see your Bluetooth headphone on your Apple Watch, tap on the Bluetooth device to pair.
- Wait a few seconds so that your Apple Watch can pair to your Bluetooth headphones.
- If successful, you’ll see “Connected” next to your Bluetooth device.
AirPods and certain Beats product don’t need to pair with your Apple Watch as those use Apple’s W1 technology that automatically pairs your headphones with all devices in your iCloud account, including the Apple Watch and Apple TV.
There you have it! 5 Simple Steps To Pair Bluetooth Headphones With Apple Watch. For more help with your Apple devices, check out the how-to guide section as well as the following articles:
- 2 Simple Steps To Use Emergency SOS On Apple Watch Series 4
- 2 Simple Steps To Make A Call With Your Apple Watch Series 4
- 3 Simple Steps To Start Activity Competition On Apple Watch Series 4
- 3 Simple Steps To Measure Heart Rate On Apple Watch Series 4
- 5 Simple Steps To Start A Workout On An Apple Watch Series 4
- 3 Simple Steps To Turn Apple Watch On Or Off
- 3 Easy Steps To Charge Apple Watch & Check Battery Percentage
- 4 Simple Steps To Clean Your Apple Watch