In this tutorial, you learn how to reboot your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 in Safe Mode. When you start your Note 9 in Safe Mode, all third-party apps and services are temporarily turned off.
Safe Mode allows you to troubleshoot problems where your Note 9 cannot run successfully in normal mode. For example, when your Note 9 won’t turn on or start up past the logo.
How To Start Galaxy Note 9 In Safe Mode
- Power down your Note 9.
- Press and hold the Power key until the Note 9 logo appears on the screen.
- When SAMSUNG appears on the screen, release the Power key.
- As soon as you release the Power key, press and hold the Volume down key.
- Continue to hold the Volume down key until the device finishes restarting.
- Once Safe mode appears in the bottom left corner of the screen, release the Volume down key.
By following the above steps, you will have successfully booted your Galaxy Note 9 in Safe Mode.
As mentioned, Safe Mode is great for issues wherein the Note 9 runs slowly, you can also use it to observe your Note 9 to know if it works perfectly when all third parties apps and services are disabled.
The same thing goes if you notice pop-ups and other unwanted apps that automatically install on your device.