Alright, you have your Apple Watch Series 4 and you’re ready to kick off your very first workout. But, you’re not sure how or where to start.
In this article, I’ll show you how to start a workout on your Apple Watch Series 4 smartwatch. There’s also a full video guide at the end of the article.
Apple Watch Series 4 – How To Start A Workout
- Firstly, open the Workout app (the green running man on your watch face).
- Then, choose your workout type and set a goal by tapping the three dots.
- Or, you can tap the workout to begin right away.
- To end a workout, swipe right and choose “End”.
- To pause a workout, swipe right and choose “P
At the end of each workout, you can scroll through your summary to view stats like total time, total distance, and calories burned. Check out the video below for a quick guide on the above steps.