Syncing music or podcasts to your Apple Watch from your iPhone only requires 6 simple steps. As you know, your Apple Watch can also function as a remote to control music playback on your iPhone. It can also store and play music and podcasts directly to headphones or speakers.
How To Sync Music To Apple Watch From iPhone
- Open the Watch app on iPhone.
- Swipe down and tap Music.
- Under “PLAYLISTS & ALBUMS” tap Add Music…
- Choose your selection.
- Put your Apple Watch on the charger.
- Your music then syncs with a status bar showing in the iPhone Watch app.
How To Sync Podcasts To Apple Watch From iPhone
- Open Podcasts on your Apple Watch.
- Choose the Podcast you’d like to listen to.
- Choose where you want your audio to play or connect a new device.
For more help with your Apple devices, check out the how-to guide section as well as the following articles:
- How to disable automatic app install on Apple Watch
- How to update software on Apple Watch
- How to adjust flashlight brightness on iPhone and iPad
- How to fix a red exclamation mark on Apple Watch
- How to enable mute on iPad
- How to use Cc and Bcc in email on iPhone, iPad, and Mac
- How to force restart iPad Pro
- How to force restart Apple Watch
- How to turn Apple Watch on and off
- How to force quit apps on iPad Pro
- How to find out which Apple TV model you have