Whenever you see the “Unfortunately Camera Has Stopped” error on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9, it means that your default camera application has crashed. This prevents you from taking selfies or other photos. However, here are 3 easy ways to fix Unfortunately camera has stopped errors on Galaxy Note 9.
How To Fix Galaxy Note 9 “Camera has stopped” Error
Popular fixes include using Safe Mode, clearing data and cache, and resetting your device. However, the one I recommend is taking your Note 9 back to the carrier or manufacturer to have them fix the issue. However, here’s what you can do on your own.
Clear Cache & Data
- From the Home screen, swipe up on an empty spot to open the Apps tray.
- Tap Settings > Apps.
- To display preinstalled apps, tap Menu > Show system apps.
- Find and tap Camera.
- Tap Storage > CLEAR CACHE > CLEAR DATA > DELETE.
If after you complete the above tip your camera still keeps stopping, then try the next tip.
Firstly, boot your Galaxy Note 9 in Safe Mode. Once you do so try to use the camera app. Only default apps that shipped with your phone load in safe mode.
If you can use the camera app then you know that a third-party app is causing your camera app to crash.
Reboot your Android and try to figure out which of
However, if the camera keeps stopping even in safe mode. Then continue with the next fix.
Delete System Cache
Corrupt system files can also cause your Galaxy Note 9 to crash. Hence, you may need to wipe the Galaxy Note 9 cache partition to resolve the issue.
Not to worry. This does not erase any of your photos or files. And, your system cache rebuilds when you reboot your phone.
If your Galaxy Note 9 camera keep stopping then you can hard reset your Note 9 to see if this fixes the problem. However, remember that you can always take it your carrier first for help.
- 2 Easy Ways To Factory Reset Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- 6 Easy Steps To Reboot Galaxy Note 9 In Safe Mode
- 3 Easy Fixes For When Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Won’t Turn On
- 9 Easy Steps To Clear Cache Partition Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- 10+ Easy Ways To Fix Galaxy Note 9 Battery Drain Problems
- 3 Simple Ways To Turn Off Bixby On Galaxy Note 9
- 3 Easy Steps To Enable WiFi Calling On Galaxy Note 9
- 3 Easy Fixes Galaxy Note 9 Voicemail Notification Won’t Go Away
- 2 Simple Ways To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy Not e9
- 10+ Easy Ways To Fix Galaxy Note 9 Won’t Connect To WiFi
- Galaxy Note 9 Won’t Charge: 10+ Super Easy Fixes To Try Now
- 7 Easy Steps To Transfer Photos From Galaxy Note 9 To Computer
- 8 Easy Steps To Transfer Files From Galaxy Note 9 To PC
- 5 EasySteps To Insert/Remove MicroSD Card On Galaxy Note 9
- 5 SimpleSteps To Insert & Remove SIM Card On Galaxy Note 9
- 8 Easy Fixes For Galaxy Note 9 Not Reading SD Card
- 5Easy Ways To Fix Galaxy Note 9 Unable To Read Mounted SD Card
- 3 Easy StepsTo Turn Off Autocorrect Galaxy Note 9
- 3 Easy Fixes For Galaxy Note 9 Not Sending Or Receiving Texts
- 3 Easy Fixes For Unfortunately Messages Has Stopped Galaxy Note 9
- 6 Ways To Fix Galaxy Note 9 Not Sending Or Receiving Picture Messages
- 2 Quick Easy Ways To Download/Install Note 9 Android Pie
- 14 Easy Steps To Make Conference Calls On Galaxy Note 9