Here’s a quick and easy to follow guide on all the different ways to transfer files from Android to PC.
How To Transfer Files From Android To PC
USB Cable & PC
- Connect the USB cable to your phone and to your PC.
- On your phone, slide your finger downwards starting from the top of the screen.
- Tap the connection icon.
- Tap for other USB options.
- Tap Transfer Files to turn on the option.
- On your PC, go My Computer or going to Start>Computer. For Windows 10 go to This PC and scroll to Devices & drives.
- Double click to open your phone file system.
- Highlight the file or folder then move or copy it to a location on your PC.
With Google Drive, you can upload files on your phone automatically to Google’s Cloud service. Hence, you will have backups and access to your documents on any device that lets you sign into Google Drive.
- Open your file browser application from your home screen or from the app drawer.
- Tap the file you’d like to upload to Google Drive or tap and hold a file and select multiple files to upload.
- Tap the share button. It’s usually at the top of the screen. It’s a right-facing ‘V’ with dots on each point.
- Tap Save to Drive.
- Tap Account to choose which Google account’s Google Drive you want to save to.
- Tap Folder to select the folder within that Google Drive that you’d like to save to.
- Tap the folder you’d like to save to and tap Select Folder in the bottom righthand corner of your screen.
- Tap Save in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
- Once the upload completes you get a notification.
- Download the Dropbox app from the Google Play Store.
- Launch Dropbox from your home screen or the app drawer.
- Tap Sign in.
- Enter your email address and password.
- Tap Sign in.
- Tap the add button. It’s the plus sign in the blue circle.
- Tap Upload Files.
- Tap the file(s) you’d like to upload to Dropbox.
- Tap Upload in the bottom right-hand corner of your screen.
Please note that all cloud services listed require a subscription to increase storage space in order to save large amounts of photos and videos.
There you have it! The 3 Easy Ways To Transfer Files From Android To PC. Did this tutorial help you? Then, please share with your friends on Social Media.
- 3 Easy Fixes For Unfortunately Messages Has Stopped Android
- 3 Easy Fixes For Android Not Sending Or Receiving Texts
- 3 Easy Ways ToTransfer Files From Android To PC
- 4 Easy Ways To Transfer Photos From Android To Computer