The new iPad Pro is a treat to behold and use. For me, I like to be able to use my voice to control things and find information. You can use Siri on iPad Pro devices (new & previous versions) to do lots of things. Here’s how to activate Siri.
How To Use Siri On iPad Pro
iPad Pro 2018
- Press and hold the Top button for a few seconds.
iPad Pro 2017 & Older:
- Press and hold the Home button for a few seconds.
Also, you can use Hey Siri to invoke Siri on your iPad. Simply toggle the feature on in Settings > Siri & Search. Here, you can also disable access to Siri from the Top/Home button. However, to do this, you must first activate Hey Siri.
That’s all there is to using Siri on your iPad Pro. For more helpful articles on Apple devices, check out our how-to guide as well as the following articles:
- 3 Easy Steps To Charge Apple Watch & Check Battery Percentage
- 3 Easy Steps To Take A Screenshot On Any iPad Pro
- 5 Easy Steps To Adjust iPhone/iPad Display Zoom
- 5 Simple Steps To Setup Face ID On iPad Pro
- 4 Super Easy Steps To Turn Off Apple Music Listening History
- 3 Easy Steps To Turn Off iPhone Keyboard Character Preview
- 3 Easy Steps To Switch Between Fahrenheit & Celsius On iPhone
- 6 Useful Gesture Controls On HomePod You Didn’t Know Existed
- 3 Quick & Easy Ways To Set A Timer On iPhone Or iPad Devices
- 4 Simple Ways To Search Files, Apps & Internet On An iPhone