The new 2018 iPad Pro allows for facial recognition unlocking via Face ID. For iPhone X and up users, this is nothing new. However, if you need help, here’s how to setup Face ID on your iPad Pro.
5 Simple Steps To Setup Face ID On iPad Pro
- Open Settings.
- Scroll down and Tap on Face ID & Passcode.
- Tap Set Up Face ID.
- Follow the on-screen prompts that appear.
- Once you complete two successful scans, tap Done.
There are also some customization options that you can select. For example, you can choose when you want Face ID to work.
At the top of the Face ID settings screen, there are apps and features with toggles. Simply tap the toggle to turn off/on Face ID unlock for that specific option.
This works for iPad Unlock, iTunes & App Store, Apple Pay, Password AutoFill, and Other App.
That’s it for setting up Face ID on an iPad Pro. Apple’s support document has more information for those interested. For more help with your Apple devices, check out our how-to guide as well as the following articles:
- How to turn up haptic vibration feedback on Apple Watch
- How to clean your Apple Watch
- How to disable Apple Music listening history on iPhone and iPad
- 3 Easy Steps To Switch Between Fahrenheit & Celsius On iPhone
- How to use gesture controls on HomePod
- How to set timers on iPhone
- How to search on iPhone
- How to disable character previews on the iPhone keyboard
- 5 Easy Steps To Adjust iPhone/iPad Display Zoom