Sometimes you need to disable your Apple Music listening history. Users do this especially on shared devices in order to prevent mismatched music suggestions from multiple users. In this guide, you learn how to turn off Apple Music listening history on iPhone and iPad devices.
How To Disable Apple Music Listening History On iPhone And iPad
- Open the Settings app.
- Scroll down to Music and tap on it.
- Scroll down to Use Listening History.
- Switch the toggle off.
You now know how to turn off Apple Music listening history on your iPhone or iPad. For more help with your Apple devices, check out our how-to guide:
- How to change between Fahrenheit and Celsius on iPhone
- How to use gesture controls on HomePod
- How to customize the expiration time for audio messages on iPhone and iPad
- How to set timers on iPhone
- How to search on iPhone
- How to disable character previews on the iPhone keyboard
- How to move iPhone apps
- How to disable location services on HomePod