You can easily customize the home screen on your iPhone or iPad. For example, if you want to make a new folder, press and hold (long press) on an app until it wiggles, then drag it on top of another one. Another thing that you can do is rename a folder.
iOS: How To Rename Folders
- Tap and hold (long press) on the folder you want to rename.
- Once it wiggles, tap the folder again.
- Tap the folder field to rename and tap done on the keyboard.
- On iPhone X and later, tap outside of the folder and then tap Done.
- One iPhone and iPad models with a Home button, tap it to confirm the change.
- How to set a dynamic wallpaper on iPhone and iPad
- How to use Live wallpapers on iPhone
- How to request your personal data from Apple
- 3 Simple Ways to Fix When Apple ID is Disabled
- Simple Ways to Fix iPhone Won’t Turn On
- I’m Missing Calls Because My iPhone Isn’t Ringing – Quick Fixes
- Best Ways to Fix When iPhone Won’t Charge (Fast & Simple)
- Top Tips to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode Quickly