You can set a dynamic wallpaper on your iPhone or iPad. However, you must use the dynamic wallpapers created by Apple. You cannot create your own.
iOS: How To Use Dynamic Wallpaper
- Open Settings > Wallpaper > Choose a New Wallpaper.
- Tap on Dynamic and choose a dynamic wallpaper.
- At the bottom tap Set.
Dynamic wallpapers move based on the movement of the device. And, OLED devices get dark backgrounds while LCD devices getting brighter, more vibrant backgrounds.
- How to use Live wallpapers on iPhone
- How to request your personal data from Apple
- Simple Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphones Mode
- iPad or iPhone Won’t Charge? Top Ways to Get It Working Again
- 7 Ways to Fix When iPhone Does Not Ring (Quick &Simple)
- What To Do When My iPhone Won’t Turn On Past The Apple Logo
- What to do if your Apple ID is locked or disabled