Apple added support for favicons in iOS 12 and macOS Mojave for Safari. You know, those little icons you see in the browser tab that symbolize the website. Users can now enable the feature on iPhone (Landscape mode only), iPad, and MacBooks.
How To Enable Safari Favicons
- Go to Settings > Safari.
- Scroll down till you see the Show Tab Bar option.
- Tap the button to enable.
How To Show Safari Favicons On macOS Mojave
- Open Safari.
- Then, tap on Safari in the menu bar, and then choose Preferences.
- Select Tabs from the list, and then choose Show website icons in tabs.
There are many other cool things to do with your iPhone. For example, you can capture How To Shoot Burst Mode On iPhone and How To Shoot Using Backlight On iPhone. For more, check out our Apple articles.
- How To Shoot An Overhead On iPhone
- How To Adjust Slo-Mo Timing On iPhone
- How To Shoot Black & White Videos On An iPhone
- How To Create A Bouncing Live Photo With Your iPhone
- How To Shoot Burst Mode On iPhone
- How To Edit Portrait Selfie On iPhone
- How To Take Panoramic Pics With An iPhone
- How To Shoot Using Backlight On iPhone