Everything looks better in black and white, right? Well, you can shoot some awesome videos in black & white using your iPhone. You just have to choose the right filter and adjust it to your liking. So, fire up your iPhone’s camera and get to shooting your B&W videos with the follow steps.
iPhone: How To Capture Video In Black & White
- Choose a filter.
- Try to look for one with contrast between the subject and the background.
- Adjust the exposure.
- Shoot your video.
How about it? Check out the short video clip below to see exactly how to take great black and white videos with your iPhone.
- Top Tips to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode Quickly
- Best Ways to Fix When iPhone Won’t Charge (Quick & Easy)
- iPhone Fix: No Ringer Sound On Incoming Calls
- Simple Ways to Fix iPhone Won’t Turn On
- How to Fix ‘Your Apple ID has been disabled’