Wait, what’s a bouncing live photo? It’s one of the many editing features that your iPhone allows. According to Apple, “Bounce” makes your live photos rock back and forth. In other words, as you will see in the video guide, you can watch your Live Photo as it happened, then instantly play it in reverse. Here’s how to pull it off on your iPhone.
iPhone: How To Use Bouncing Effect On Live Photos
- Choose a live photo.
- Once selected, swipe up.
- From the list of effects, choose Bounce.
Now you know how to use the bounce effect on your iPhone. Sit back and watch the bounce effect work
- What to do if your Apple ID is locked or disabled
- 5 ways to Restart an iPhone That Won’t Turn On
- 7 Ways to Fix When iPhone Does Not Ring (Quick &Simple)
- Follow These Steps If Your iPhone, iPod, iPad Won’t Charge
- How to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphones Mode, Speaker Not Working