Have you ever wanted to take burst shots on your iPhone? You can do this with the burst mode feature. Here’s how to shoot burst photography on your iPhone X (or other iPhone).
iPhone: How To Shoot Burst Photography
- Get in position to shoot your photo.
- Hold the capture button to take burst shots.
- When done, choose your favorite shots.
- Tap Done to save.
That’s it. You now know how to take
- Simple Ways to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphones Mode
- iPad or iPhone Won’t Charge? Top Ways to Get It Working Again
- I’m Missing Calls Because My iPhone Isn’t Ringing – Quick Fixes
- What to do if your iPhone,iPad, or iPod touch won’t turn on or is frozen
- 3 Simple Ways to Fix When Apple ID is Disabled