In this article, you learn how to shoot an overhead shot on your iPhone using the level feature.
iPhone: How To Shoot Overhead
- Turn on Grid (in camera settings).
- Be sure to avoid overhead lighting when taking the shot.
- Line up the cursor (+).
- Capture your image.
All done! You now know how to shoot overhead shots on your iPhone. Check out the YouTube video below for a complete visual walk-through to help you set up the perfect overhead shot on your iPhone.
- Top Tips to Fix iPhone Stuck in Headphone Mode Quickly
- Follow These Steps If Your iPhone, iPod, iPad Won’t Charge
- I’m Missing Calls Because My iPhone Isn’t Ringing – Quick Fixes
- What to do if your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t turn on or is frozen
- 3 Simple Ways to Fix When Apple ID is Disabled