Getting website notifications on Safari is useful for when you want to keep up with the news or your favorite website. But, if the notifications are too much and they start to annoy you, you might want to turn off Safari notifications for some, if not all, websites.
How To Turn Off Safari Notifications
- Open Safari on macOS.
- Tap on Safari > Preferences.
- Tap on Websites and then Notifications in the left column.
- Highlight the website you’d like to turn off notifications for and tap the Remove button at the bottom. Confirm the removal.
That’s all there is to it. You now know how to turn off Safari notifications. Be sure to check out some other articles like:
- How to force restart iPad Pro
- How to force restart Apple Watch
- How to turn Apple Watch on and off
- How to force quit apps on iPad Pro
- How to find out which Apple TV model you have
- How to get Spotify on Apple Watch
- How to turn off iPad Pro