Most updates on your Apple Watch go smoothly. However, when they don’t, a red exclamation mark appears on your Apple Watch screen to tell you that there was a problem.
It is never wise to force restart your Apple Watch during an update. So, how do you fix red exclamation mark warnings on your Apple Watch? You have to do a force restart. Go figure!
How To Fix A Red Exclamation Mark On Apple Watch
- Press and hold both the side button and Digital Crown for at least 10 seconds.
- Let go of both buttons when you see the Apple logo.
- If the Apple logo doesn’t show up, contact Apple support.
The above steps are the only option. If they do not work, you need to take your Apple Watch to an Apple Store for further assistance.
- How to adjust flashlight brightness on iPhone and iPad
- How to force restart Apple Watch
- How to turn Apple Watch on and off
- How to force quit apps on iPad Pro
- How to find out which Apple TV model you have
- How to get Spotify on Apple Watch