iOS 12 changed the way in which you multitask and close apps. And with the new iPad Pro 2018, we now have to use gestures more than ever. Its a new learning curve but one we must endure if we want to get accustomed to the new iOS ecosystem. Follow the steps below to learn how to force quit apps on iPad Pro.
How To Force Quit Apps On iPad Pro
- Swipe up and hold to open the multitasking interface.
- Search for the app you want to force close.
- Swipe up on the app to force quit it.
That’s it. Now you know how to force quit app on iPad Pro. Here are some other tutorials to check out:
- 3 Easy Steps To Enable Rotation Lock On iPad (Pro, Air, Any)
- 3 Easy Fixes For When You Can’t Transfer Photos From iPhone To PC
- 3 Simple Steps To Force Restart iPad Pro
- 5 Simple Steps To Make Memoji On Your iPhone – (Full Guide)
- 2 Simple Ways To Turn Off iPad Pro 2018 Version