There are several ways to set up voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S5. For example, depending on your carrier, you may have two options. Let's use AT&T. There is AT&T Basic Voicemail or Visual Voicemail. In this article, we discuss the various ways to enable voicemail settings on a Samsung Galaxy S5.
Table of Contents
How To Set Up Basic Voicemail
- Firstly, from the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- From the "Phone" or "Dialer" tab, tap the Voicemail icon, or tap and hold the 1 key.
- Lastly, once connected, follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox, and access your messages.
- New user activations: Follow the voice prompts to configure your new voicemail box.
- Device upgrades: Your existing voicemail inbox will remain attached to your account. Access this inbox with your existing voicemail password.
Also, read the following:
- What Is The Samsung Galaxy S5 Sim Card Size?
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S5 Won't Charge
- How Do I Find Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI Number?
Set Up AT&T Visual Voicemail
- Download and install the AT&T Visual Voicemail application via the Google Play store.
- Access the Play Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon, and then search for "AT&T Visual Voicemail".
- Then, tap AT&T Visual Voicemail.
- Finally, tap Install.
- Once installed, access the AT&T Visual Voicemail application.
- Tap Call Voicemail.
- Once connected to the interactive voicemail system, log in with your existing password or create a new account if this is your first time.
You may also like:
- How To Use Samsung Galaxy S5 Recovery Mode
- What To Do When My Galaxy S5 Won't Connect To WiFI?
- How To Mute Camera Shutter Sound On My Galaxy S5?
How Do I Set Up Voicemail On Any Galaxy S5
From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Firstly, touch Phone.
- Then, tap and hold the number 1 or, if available, touch Voicemail.
- Lastly, a Voicemail Notification is displayed at the top of your screen when you have a voicemail.
- How To Install APK Files on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Here Are The Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Drivers
- How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S5
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Drain/Overheating
How To Set Up Visual Voicemail On Galaxy S5
To access Visual Voicemail, from the Home screen, touch Apps.
- For AT&T, touch Visual Voicemail.
- For Sprint, touch Voicemail.
- On T-Mobile, open the T-Mobile folder and touch Visual Voicemail.
- With Verizon, open the Verizon folder and touch Voicemail.
For further reading:
- Best Weather Widget For Samsung Galaxy S5
- Cool Nova Launcher Themes For Your Galaxy S5
- Fix Water Damaged Samsung Galaxy S5
- Lastly, read How To Clear Browser Data on Samsung Galaxy S5