There are several ways to set up voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S5. For example, depending on your carrier, you may have two options. Let’s use AT&T. There is AT&T Basic Voicemail or Visual Voicemail. In this article, we discuss the various ways to enable voicemail settings on a Samsung Galaxy S5.
How To Set Up Basic Voicemail
Firstly, from the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
From the “Phone” or “Dialer” tab, tap the Voicemail icon, or tap and hold the 1 key.
Lastly, once connected, follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox, and access your messages.
New user activations: Follow the voice prompts to configure your new voicemail box.
Device upgrades: Your existing voicemail inbox will remain attached to your account. Access this inbox with your existing voicemail password.
Also, read the following:
- What Is The Samsung Galaxy S5 Sim Card Size?
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S5 Won’t Charge
- How Do I Find Samsung Galaxy S5 IMEI Number?
Set Up AT&T Visual Voicemail
- Download and install the AT&T Visual Voicemail application via the Google Play store.
- Access the Play Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon, and then search for “AT&T Visual Voicemail”.
- Then, tap AT&T Visual Voicemail.
- Finally, tap Install.
- Once installed, access the AT&T Visual Voicemail application.
- Tap Call Voicemail.
- Once connected to the interactive voicemail system, log in with your existing password or create a new account if this is your first time.
You may also like:
- How To Use Samsung Galaxy S5 Recovery Mode
- What To Do When My Galaxy S5 Won’t Connect To WiFI?
- How To Mute Camera Shutter Sound On My Galaxy S5?
How Do I Set Up Voicemail On Any Galaxy S5
From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Firstly, touch Phone.
- Then, tap and hold the number 1 or, if available, touch Voicemail.
- Lastly, a Voicemail Notification is displayed at the top of your screen when you have a voicemail.
- How To Install APK Files on Samsung Galaxy S5
- Here Are The Samsung Galaxy S5 USB Drivers
- How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S5
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S5 Battery Drain/Overheating
How To Set Up Visual Voicemail On Galaxy S5
To access Visual Voicemail, from the Home screen, touch Apps.
- For AT&T, touch Visual Voicemail.
- For Sprint, touch Voicemail.
- On T-Mobile, open the T-Mobile folder and touch Visual Voicemail.
- With Verizon, open the Verizon folder and touch Voicemail.
For further reading:
- Best Weather Widget For Samsung Galaxy S5
- Cool Nova Launcher Themes For Your Galaxy S5
- Fix Water Damaged Samsung Galaxy S5
- Lastly, read How To Clear Browser Data on Samsung Galaxy S5