There are several ways to set up voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S7. For example, depending on your carrier, you may have two options. Let's use AT&T. There is AT&T Basic Voicemail or Visual Voicemail. In this article, we discuss the various ways to enable voicemail settings on a Samsung Galaxy S7.
Table of Contents
How To Set Up Basic Voicemail
- Firstly, from the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
- From the "Phone" or "Dialer" tab, tap the Voicemail icon, or tap and hold the 1 key.
- Lastly, once connected, follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox, and access your messages.
- New user activations: Follow the voice prompts to configure your new voicemail box.
- Device upgrades: Your existing voicemail inbox will remain attached to your account. Access this inbox with your existing voicemail password.
Also, read the following:
- How To Remove Voicemail Notification On Samsung Galaxy S7
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S7 Won't Charge
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Battery Replacement Guide
Set Up AT&T Visual Voicemail
- Download and install the AT&T Visual Voicemail application via the Google Play store.
- Access the Play Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon, and then search for "AT&T Visual Voicemail".
- Then, tap AT&T Visual Voicemail.
- Finally, tap Install.
- Once installed, access the AT&T Visual Voicemail application.
- Tap Call Voicemail.
- Once connected to the interactive voicemail system, log in with your existing password or create a new account if this is your first time.
You may also like:
- What To Do When My Galaxy S7 Won't Connect To WiFI?
- How To Add or Remove Widgets on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Here's The Full Samsung Galaxy S7 User Manual
How Do I Set Up Voicemail On Any Galaxy S7
From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Firstly, touch Phone.
- Then, tap and hold the number 1 or, if available, touch Voicemail.
- Lastly, a Voicemail Notification is displayed at the top of your screen when you have a voicemail.
- Samsung Galaxy S7: Set Camera to Save to Memory or SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy S7: Add or Remove Home Screen Pages
- How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S7
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S7 Battery Drain/Overheating
How To Set Up Visual Voicemail On Galaxy S7
To access Visual Voicemail, from the Home screen, touch Apps.
- For AT&T, touch Visual Voicemail.
- For Sprint, touch Voicemail.
- On T-Mobile, open the T-Mobile folder and touch Visual Voicemail.
- With Verizon, open the Verizon folder and touch Voicemail.
For further reading:
- Turn Off Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Find Lost Samsung Galaxy S7 Google Search
- How To Factory Reset Galaxy S7
- Here's The Samsung Galaxy S7 Sim Card Size
- Lastly, read How To Turn On Flashlight On A Galaxy S7 Phone