There are several ways to set up voicemail on your Samsung Galaxy S7. For example, depending on your carrier, you may have two options. Let's use AT&T. There is AT&T Basic Voicemail or Visual Voicemail. In this article, we discuss the various ways to enable voicemail settings on a Samsung Galaxy S7.
How To Set Up Basic Voicemail
Firstly, from the home screen, tap the Phone icon.
From the "Phone" or "Dialer" tab, tap the Voicemail icon, or tap and hold the 1 key.
Lastly, once connected, follow the voice prompts to set up your mailbox, and access your messages.
New user activations: Follow the voice prompts to configure your new voicemail box.
Device upgrades: Your existing voicemail inbox will remain attached to your account. Access this inbox with your existing voicemail password.
Also, read the following:
- How To Remove Voicemail Notification On Samsung Galaxy S7
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S7 Won't Charge
- Samsung Galaxy S7 Battery Replacement Guide
Set Up AT&T Visual Voicemail
- Download and install the AT&T Visual Voicemail application via the Google Play store.
- Access the Play Store.
- Tap the magnifying glass icon, and then search for "AT&T Visual Voicemail".
- Then, tap AT&T Visual Voicemail.
- Finally, tap Install.
- Once installed, access the AT&T Visual Voicemail application.
- Tap Call Voicemail.
- Once connected to the interactive voicemail system, log in with your existing password or create a new account if this is your first time.
You may also like:
- What To Do When My Galaxy S7 Won't Connect To WiFI?
- How To Add or Remove Widgets on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Here's The Full Samsung Galaxy S7 User Manual
How Do I Set Up Voicemail On Any Galaxy S7
From the Home screen, touch Apps.
- Firstly, touch Phone.
- Then, tap and hold the number 1 or, if available, touch Voicemail.
- Lastly, a Voicemail Notification is displayed at the top of your screen when you have a voicemail.
- Samsung Galaxy S7: Set Camera to Save to Memory or SD Card
- Samsung Galaxy S7: Add or Remove Home Screen Pages
- How To Take A Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S7
- Fix: Samsung Galaxy S7 Battery Drain/Overheating
How To Set Up Visual Voicemail On Galaxy S7
To access Visual Voicemail, from the Home screen, touch Apps.
- For AT&T, touch Visual Voicemail.
- For Sprint, touch Voicemail.
- On T-Mobile, open the T-Mobile folder and touch Visual Voicemail.
- With Verizon, open the Verizon folder and touch Voicemail.
For further reading:
- Turn Off Safe Mode on Samsung Galaxy S7
- Find Lost Samsung Galaxy S7 Google Search
- How To Factory Reset Galaxy S7
- Here's The Samsung Galaxy S7 Sim Card Size
- Lastly, read How To Turn On Flashlight On A Galaxy S7 Phone