OnePlus reveals OxygenOS 3.2.4 OTA Update for OnePlus 3. The OxygenOS 3.2.4 update fixes auto reboot issues, provides call quality improvements as well as several other carrier specific improvements.
The OTA update, available soon, is an incremental update. Users can check for the update via the OnePlus 3 update menu. Check for the update under Settings – About device – System updates.
- Fixed the auto-reboot issue.
- Improved call quality.
- Implemented various fixes and carrier optimizations.
Video: OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.4 Update Overview
Download OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.4 OTA + Full ROM
Additionally, if you can't wait, we provide downloads links for both the OTA and Full ROM below (as soon as they become available).So, be sure to check back within a day or two for the official OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.4 OTA Update Download & Install links.
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- The update does not erase your data, however, we advise that you perform a backup. You can backup contacts & more.
- Ensure that your OnePlus 3 has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3
Method: Install OxygenOS 3.2.4 ROM on OnePlus 3 Non-Root (Stock ROM) Devices
- Firstly, Enable ‘USB debugging’ in option from setting>developer option>. To enable Developer Options, go to About phone and tap the Build Number 7 times.
- Secondly,download ADB and fastboot driver for windows or ADB and Fastboot for Mac and install it on your PC.
- Moreover, download the OxygenOS 3.2.4 for OnePlus 3 from above. Now, Copy the ROM to the ADB folder.
- Now, turn off your OnePlus 3 and boot into recovery mode.
- Select the option Install from ADB Sideload
- Now, connect your OnePlus 3 to your Laptop/PC
- On Marshmallow ROM folder press shift+right click and click on open command here.
- Now, check your connection by typing the below command
Is your OnePlus 3 listed? Yes? Then, you're ready to flash the ROM. Flash the Oxygen OS 3.2.4 Update on the OnePlus 3 by typing the below command,
adb sideload File Name.zip
Now, wait until the process completes and then Reboot the OnePlus 3. Enjoy the 3.2.4 update! For root users, follow the instructions outlined below.
Method: Install OxygenOS 3.2.4 ROM on OnePlus 3 Rooted Devices
- Firstly, be sure that you have the OnePus 3 TWRP Recovery installed.
- Now, download the OxygenOS 3.2.4 zip from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
- After, reboot your OnePlus 3 into Recovery Mode (TWRP) & perform a Nandroid backup (Recommended).
- Furthermore, go to Wipe -> Advance Wipe -> Select Dalvik and Cache & Swipe to Wipe.
- Then, go back and click on the Install Menu and Select OxygenOS 3.2.4 Rom Zip file.
- Now, swipe to Flash the ROM and Wipe Dalvik & Cache again.
- To maintain root, Flash SuperSU.
Thanks for reading about the OnePlus 3 Oxygen OS 3.2.4 update here on OrDuh! Furthermore, check out OnePlus 2 Oxygen OS 2.2.0 OTA Update. Also, the recently released OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Update. And, let's not forget about the OxygenOS 2.1.2 for OnePlus X Update.