Download & install the OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Update. OnePlus released the 3.2.2 OxygenOS update for the OnePlus 3. With the new update, OnePlus fixes several bugs on the OnePlus 3. The update mostly fixes software issues. Don't know what the 3.2.2 update promises? Check out the bug fixes & improvements below,
OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2
- Improved notification management in doze.
- Addressed alert slider/silent mode issue.
- Disabled fingerprint sensor while in a pocket.
- Added NFC toggles in quick settings.
- Improved noise cancellation in video recording.
- Updated 4K video recording codec.
- Added latest security patches and various optimizations.
Just recently, OnePlus released the OxygenOS 3.2.1 update. However, OnePlus 3 users complained about several problems. OnePlus responded by addressing the issues with the 3.2.2 update.
One Plus 3.2.1 Update Fixes
- Fixed some notification issues
- Addressed SIM recognition issue
- Enabled sRGB mode in developer options
- Improved RAM management
- Improved GPS performance
- Enhanced audio playback quality
- Updated custom icon packs
- Improved camera quality/functionality
- Fixed some issues in Gallery
- Implemented latest Google security patches
- Fixed bugs in Clock/Music apps
Download OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Update
Download the OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Update via the links below. Firstly, the OTA only works for devices on OygenOS 3.2.1. Secondly, the Full ROM updates any OnePlus 3 device. However, no update for rooted devices as of writing. But, check back for further updates.
- OxygenOS 3.2.2 OTA (incremental update, you need to be on 3.2.1)
- OxygenOS 3.2.2 Full ROM (full update, should work on 3.x)
Thanks for reading about the OnePlus 3 OxygenOS 3.2.2 Update on OrDuh! Don't forget to share the update on social media. Also, be sure to thank siankatabg for OTA and Full ROM files provided above.
Furthermore, if you need help, drop us a comment below. We respond to every comment as soon as they appear. Moreover, do you have any tips? Be sure to let us know!