SuperSU Binary ZIP Latest Update Downloads/Installs: The SuperSU binary is a superuser manager app developed by Chainfire, which manages root permissions on rooted Android smartphones. Also, Chainfire created a recovery flashable SuperSU zip file.
Furthermore, this zip file contains the SuperSU app and the binaries required for root access. In simpler terms, you can flash the SuperSU zip via a custom recovery and get root access on most Android devices.
Latest SuperSu APK
- SuperSU V2.79 MD5:d6eeb46bf4b72c9f5bda695b011ae054
- SuperSU V2.78 MD5:fcdc5c1e081d81e2e31be4d26dc37bd9
- SuperSU V2.76 MD5:6C52C0660CA30E9C395A7592A86BBE04
Note that if
SuperSU Zip Files (Flashable Zip)
- Recovery Flashable.zip MD5:8755c94775431f20bd8de368a2c7a179
- Recovery V2.79 Flashable.zip MD5:f4ecbf5814215bf569ff3324fc1c91f5
- Recovery V2.78 Flashable.zip MD5:E1B138443D7A9656CCE851468DA26D0A
- Recovery V2.76 Flashable.zip MD5:6AE96DB3031D63DD1B41F9C845C180BC
Skip to How to Flash SuperSU zip via TWRP Recovery to learn how to flash the Zip file to your Android device.
- SuperSU v2.49 – BETA – Apr 28, 2015
Fixed some audits on 5.x (found on Samsung Galaxy S6 Family)
- SuperSU v2.48 – BETA – Apr 02, 2015
Fixed issue on TWRP Recovery / HTC One M9
- SuperSU v2.47 – BETA – Apr 02, 2015
– Improved King removal
– Now it can detect ‘OEM’ (bad) TWRP
- SuperSU v2.46 – STABLE – Feb 13, 2015
– Backupscript improvements
– Clear away more alternate su binaries
Download the latest version of Chainfire’s SuperSU apk and flashable zip
Firstly, installing the SuperSu apk does not make your device rooted. The SuperSu apk is only useful if you already have root access. For unrooted devices, you have to flash it via custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
Secondly, read our full how to root an Android article to learn how to root your device. There are two ways to download SuperSU app:
- Firstly, download SuperSu via Google Play Store for free. However, you need root access to run this app. Also, you might not get the latest version on the Play Store. Additionally, SuperSu won’t work if the phone isn’t rooted already.
- Secondly, the SuperSu Binary Zip file is also available in a recovery flashable zip which is downloadable through the official Chainfire website. However, unlike the Play Store version, the latest version of the SuperSU is always available via their website or right here on OrDuh!
- Finally, although the package is a flashable zip, you can extract the files on a PC, then grab ‘Superuser.apk’ and install it on your Android phone.
|2||Recovery Flashable||ZIP||2.46 (STABLE)||http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu|
There are also these versions of the SuperSu Binary available:
- Download & Install SuperSu v2.46 (stable)
- Install & Download SuperSU v2.52 (beta, supports Marshmallow)
- Download SuperSU v2.66 (beta, supports Marshmallow with system-less root and includes auto-boot patcher)
- Download UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip
How to Flash SuperSU zip via TWRP Recovery
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download link above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get “Reboot System” option, select it.
More SuperSu Download Links
How to flash Super Su .Zip file using TWRP Recovery & Root any android device
Do you know how to flash the SuperSu Zip to your Android device? No? Then, learn how to flash the SuperSu.zip file using TWRP Recovery & Root any android device.
The requirements? Requirements include an unlocked Bootloader (for specific devices), a Custom Recovery installed and a minimum 50% battery life. Seep, do you know how to improve Android battery life? Read about it here!