SuperSU Binary ZIP Latest Update Downloads/Installs: The SuperSU binary is a superuser manager app developed by Chainfire, which manages root permissions on rooted Android smartphones. Chainfire also created a recovery flashable SuperSU zip file which contains the SuperSU app and the binaries required for root access. In simpler terms, you can flash the SuperSU zip via a custom recovery and get root access on an Android device.
- SuperSU v2.49 – BETA – Apr 28, 2015
Fixed some audits on 5.x (found on Samsung Galaxy S6 Family)
- SuperSU v2.48 – BETA – Apr 02, 2015
Fixed issue on TWRP Recovery / HTC One M9
- SuperSU v2.47 – BETA – Apr 02, 2015
– Improved King removal
– Now it can detect ‘OEM’ (bad) TWRP
- SuperSU v2.46 – STABLE – Feb 13, 2015
– Backupscript improvements
– Clear away more alternate su binaries
Download the latest version of Chainfire’s SuperSU apk and flashable zip
Only installing the SuperSu apk does not make your device rooted. The SuperSu apk is only useful if you already have root access. For unrooted devices, you have to flash it via custom recovery like TWRP or CWM.
There are two ways to download SuperSU app:
- Via Google Play Store for free, you need root access to run this app. However, you might not get the latest version here. And it won’t work if the phone isn’t rooted already.
- The app is also available in a recovery flashable zip which is downloadable through the official Chainfire. Unlike the Play Store version, the latest version of the SuperSU is always available via their website or right here on Orduh. Although the package is a flashable zip, you can extract it, then grab ‘Superuser.apk’ and install it on your Android phone.
|2||Recovery Flashable||ZIP||2.46 (STABLE)||http://download.chainfire.eu/supersu|
There are also these versions of the SuperSu Binary available:
- Download SuperSu v2.46 (stable)
- Download SuperSU v2.52 (beta, supports Marshmallow)
- Download SuperSU v2.66 (beta, supports Marshmallow with system-less root and includes auto-boot patcher)
How to Flash SuperSU zip via TWRP Recovery
- Download and transfer the SuperSU zip file from the download link above to your device’s storage.
- Boot your device into TWRP recovery.
- Tap on “Install” and select the SuperSU zip file that you transferred to your device in Step 1.
- After selecting the .zip file, do “Swipe to Confirm Flash” on the bottom of screen to begin the flashing process.
- Once SuperSU is flashed, you’ll get “Reboot System” option, select it.
How to flash Super Su .Zip file using TWRP Recovery & Root any android device
How to flash Super Su .Zip file using TWRP Recovery & Root any android device.
- Unlocked Bootloader.
- Custom Recovery Installed.
- Min. 50% Battery.