Admit it. We all want to replay snaps on Snapchat. However, there is only so much time before Snaps get deleted. So, how do I replay a Snapchat snap? Luckily, Snapchat has a replay feature. However, once you use it, the snap disappears forever (as it would anyway). Nonetheless, here are some ways to watch every snap on replay.
Replay Snaps On Snapchat
- Open the Snapchat app.
- Then, tap the chat box in the lower left corner of your screen.
- Do you have any snaps from friends? Then, watch one of them.
- However, to replay the snap, tap on that snap to receive a notification asking if to replay or not.
Please note that when you do this, you can only re-watch the snap ONE TIME. After, it’s gone for good. Alternatively, you can replay snaps sent within messages. That’s is, if you didn’t close the app after watching the snap.
You might also like,
Replay Snapchat Snaps In Messages
- Once you view the snap once. You have the option to “hold to replay”.
- Hold the message to gain the option to replay the snap.
- Tap to replay the snap.
Again, note that if you navigate away from the screen or tap on someone else’s snap to view theirs (notification bar) or even send someone else a snap, you lose the option for you to replay the Snapchat. Read here to learn about the replay one snap feature.
A word of caution. When you replay a snap. Snapchat lets the user know that you replayed their snap. The same occurs when you screenshot a snap. However, you have nothing to worry about, right?