Luckily, I figured out how to do so. And, I want to share with you how to cancel a Hulu trial or account. Follow the guidelines below.
How To Cancel Hulu Account
To cancel your Hulu subscription:
- Log into your Hulu account.
- Then, tap your profile name in the top right-hand corner.
- This opens your Hulu account settings page.
- Then, under “Your Subscription“, click “Cancel Subscription“.
- Hulu asks for a reason for cancellation. Choose a reason.
- Once complete, choose to cancel your Hulu subscription.
Likewise, you can access the cancellation page by going directly to https://secure.hulu.com/account/cancel. However, you have to sing in to get to the page.
Alternatively, you can email email@example.com and ask them to cancel your account.
How To Cancel Hulu Over The Phone
If you do not have access to a computer or internet ready device with a browser, you can also call the Hulu help number and ask them to cancel your subscription.
To cancel over the phone, call: (888) 265-6650 and speak with a Hulu representative.
How To Cancel Hulu On iPhone
To Cancel Your Hulu Subscription Using iTunes
- Within the iTunes Store, go to your Account (and sign in using your Apple ID)
- In the Settings section, click Manage to the right of Subscriptions
- In the Auto Renewal section for Hulu, click Off and then Done to confirm your update.
Canceling your Hulu free trial or subscription is quite easy. Using any of the above-mentioned methods, you too can end your subscription.
For complete cancellation of your Hulu account, you need to contact support via email or telephone. Both are listed above for your convenience.
Lastly, do remember that if you cancel your account before the end of your subscription period, you still have access to shows, movies, etc up until the end of that subscription period.
Please check out our article on what to do when you have Hulu playback failure issues. Best regards, the team at ORDUH.