To get the files from your PC to your Galaxy S9 and vice versa, you may use a wired connection. In this article, learn how to connect your Samsung Galaxy S9 to your Microsoft Windows or Apple MacOS computer.
Table of Contents
How To Connect Galaxy S9 To Windows Computer
- Firstly, download and install the Galaxy S9 USB drivers.
- Then, connect your S9 to your computer using your USB cable.
- Is your S9 locked? Then, unlock it and accept the prompts.
- Then, pull down the notification area.
- Select the File Transfer option.
- Lastly, the Galaxy S9 appears in File Explorer on your PC under “This PC”.