We showed you how to use Showtime Anytime Com Activate to start streaming Showtime on different devices. But, we didn’t teach you how to get Showtime Anytime on Samsung Smart TVs.
Thus, in this article, we show you how to add the Samsung TV Showtime app to your smart tv. This in turn lets you start Showtime streaming with Showtime on demand or Showtime Anytime.
How Do I Add Showtime Streaming App On Samsung Smart TV
To do the following, you Samsung Smart TV must have an active and stable internet connection.
- Firstly, go to/open Samsung Hub.
- There, search for Showtime or Showtime Anytime (your choice).
- Use the search icon (magnifying glass) to search quicker.
- Choose the app and click Download.
- This installs the Showtime app on your Samsung Smart TV.
- Once installed, launch the app.
- Then, sign in with your Showtime account/your cable providers info.
- Also, it may redirect you to the Showtime activation website.
That’s it! You can now watch Showtime online on your Samsung TV. Please note that if you do not have an active Showtime subscription (includes Showtime Anytime), Showtime offers a free trial.
However, the app and streaming service is only available in the USA. Hence, if you are traveling, access may be denied. For more information on how to activate the app, read here.
No Showtime App On Samsung Smart TV
If, for some reason, the Samsung smart TV Showtime Anytime App is not working, then you may need to update your TV/Restart it.
Also, if there is no Showtime app on your Samsung Smart TV, then make sure that you have a supported mode.
So, if you can’t find the Showtime app on your Samsung Smart TV, check this list to see if it is available for your TV.
Also, there was awhere Samsung removed the app from Smart Hub. However, both Showtime and Samsung fixed the problem.
With an active Showtime subscription, you have access to Showtime Go, Showtime Anytime, and the main Showtime app.
By using the guide above, Showtime now streams on your Samsung Smart TV. Thanks for reading.