You know how after you finish watching a movie or episode on Netflix it automatically plays another episode or movie? This feature may keep you hooked on Netflix, however, to turn off autoplay on Netflix, adjust the playback settings. Here’s how:
How To Disable Autoplay On Netflix
- Firstly, you must log into your Netflix account.
- Then, click on your profile icon and open Account.
- Then, scroll down a bit and click on Play Back Settings.
- Lastly, disable auto-play by removing the check mark.
- Click save to apply the changes (see the below YouTube video).