Have you ever wanted to use the equalizer on Spotify? After all, changing the equalizer settings on any music application allows you to modify the audio experience to your liking. In this article, we discuss the best Spotify equalizer settings to enhance your music listening experience on both Android and iPhone.
Table of Contents
Does Spotify Have An Equalizer?
Yes. Spotify does have an equalizer. You can access it on iPhone, iPad, Android, and the Spotify web player. However, getting to the equalizer on Spotify may be different for each device. Here’s how to find it:
You might also like,
- Is There A Way To Permanently Delete My Spotify Account?
- Can I Cancel My Spotify Premium Subscription?
How To Get To Spotify Equalizer On iPhone or iPad
- Firstly, open the Spotify app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, tap the “Your Library” option.
- Once complete, tap the gear icon or Settings option.
- Then, select Playback.
- Finally, tap Equalizer.
The interface that appears already has presets set up by Spotify for various genres of music. However, you can adjust each one to suit your own preference.
How To Find Spotify Equalizer On Android
However, to find the Equalizer on Android, the menu names are a bit different. Here’s how to find it:
- Firstly, open the Spotify app on your Android smartphone.
- Then, tap on “Your Library”.
- Once complete, select Settings.
- Then, scroll down and tap Music Quality.
- Finally, tap on Equalizer to open the equalizer control panel.
Once you do this, a message appears telling you that the equalizer alters the volume on your devices. However, you can ignore this message and disable future appearances. Also, on some Android devices, you get brought to the native or built-in equalizer. Either way, adjusting the settings affect Spotify playback.
Where Is The Equalizer In Spotify Web?
At the time of writing, there is no equalizer o the Spotify web interface. However, you can get the Spotify desktop app and use the equalizer settings there.
Now you know how to get to the Spotify equalizer settings page. You can now adjust each setting to your liking to get the best music playback to suit your needs. Also, check out,