Everyone does it. If only by accident. You delete a photo. However, you want to restore the deleted photo. Luckily, your iPhone 8 does not permanently delete your images right away. In this article, we teach you how to recover deleted photos from Apple iPhone 8.
Table of Contents
Restore Deleted iPhone 8 Photo From Recently Deleted Album
- Firstly, open the “Photos” app.
- Then, select “Albums” at the bottom of the screen.
- Then, open the “Recently Deleted” album.
- Lastly, select the photo you want to get back, then tap “Recover".
Do you sync to iCloud? Then, you may undelete a photo using the below steps as well.
Use Recently Deleted Via iCloud
- Firstly, log on to your iCloud account.
- Then, open “Photos".
- Select “Recently Deleted” (find it somewhere on the left).
- Select the photo you want to undelete, then select “Recover".
Furthermore, you can use iTunes and restore your device using a backup.
Use iTunes To Restore iPhone 8
- Connect your iPhone to your computer.
- Then, open iTunes.
- Click the device icon located near the top-left portion of the window.
- Select “Summary” in the left menu”.
- Then, check to see the backups under the “iCloud” and “This computer” sections.
- Is there a backup from a date you feel comfortable restoring? Then, select “Restore Backup…"
Should the image be in the backup, it would then appear in your photo gallery again.