Android devices display the mobile version of LinkedIn by default. It also does this with Facebook and Twitter. The mobile website for LinkedIn pops up whenever you browse from any browser. However, to access the full LinkedIn desktop site, you can try the following.
Access LinkedIn Full Site
- Log in to your LinkedIn account using the mobile version of the website.
- Now type “http://www.LinkedIn.com/home” in your browser.
- The full desktop version of LinkedIn should display in the browser.
Use Chrome To Open Facebook Full Site on Android
- Firstly, download and install Google Chrome for Android.
- Then, launch the browser.
- Click or tap the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner, then choose “New Incognito Tab.”
- In the Incognito Chrome tab, visit any other website other than LinkedIn.
- Select the “Menu” button in the upper-right corner, then choose “Request Desktop Site.”
- Now visit LinkedIn.com in the Incognito tab. The desktop version of LinkedIn should display.
Please note that if you have the LinkedIn Mobile App on your Android smartphone or tablet that these tips might not work. You must decide whether you want to uninstall the app or stick to the mobile version.
With these tips, you can view the full, non-mobile LinkedIn site and have access to all of the features you would have on your desktop computer right from your Android.
For more useful tutorials check out, Add Facebook Events to Google Calendar, Bulk Download Facebook Albums and Photos, and Reverse Email Lookup | Find Out Who Emailed You and Their Location. Oh, What’s My Phone Number? | Find Your Phone Number!