Sometimes you want to uninstall an app. On your Samsung Galaxy S9, to remove or delete an app is as easy as 1 2 3. Unless, of course, it is one of those bloatware apps. However, if you no longer need an app installed from the Google Play Store, here’s how to uninstall unwanted apps from your Galaxy S9.
Delete Apps Via Home Screen
- On the Home screen, swipe up to access your Apps.
- Then, tap and hold the app you want to remove.
- A menu appears.
- Lastly, tap “Uninstall” or “Disable” from the menu options.
Uninstall Apps Via Settings
- Firstly, open “Settings” and tap “Apps”.
- In the drop-down menu, select “All apps”.
- Then, select the app you want to uninstall.
- Lastly, tap “Uninstall or “Disable”.