Gmail has a new design/interface that takes material design to a whole new level. There’s a brand new sidebar, a snooze and nudge feature, as well as “confidential mode”. It brings all the functionality of the mobile application to the web browser. In this article, here’s how you can switch to the new Gmail design.
How To Switch To New Gmail
- Firstly, sign into Gmail on your web browser.
- Then, click the settings button (gear like icon).
- Lastly, tap Try the new Gmail to switch to the new Gmail design.
Do you want to see the new design before you try it? Here’s a look via the below YouTube video:
- How To Fake Location In Google Chrome
- Ways To Import Contacts From Gmail To Android
- How To Change Language In Google Chrome
Likewise, if you wish to revert to the old Gmail design, tap on the Settings cog (the one in the top right-hand corner) then tap on Go back to classic Gmail.