Reset Samsung Tablet: If your Samsung tablet is performing extremely slowly and apps start acting up or if your Samsung Tablet won’t turn on, it may be time for you to perform a hard reset. Get ready to back up your data and factory reset your Samsung tablet. Backing up your data to a hard drive or SD card will ensure that you don’t lose anything during the reset. You can restore the data to your Samsung tablet after the reset completes.
Table of Contents
Factory Reset Samsung Tablet
Hard reset or factory wipe is a method of formatting any Android device ( tablet or mobile). A hard reset deletes all the apps and user installed or created files. It also formats the memory card. So, before trying to hard reset or factory reset, remove the memory card to secure data. For a simple factory reset do the following:
- Goto settings -> Back & reset -> factory data reset
After factory reset, only pre-installed apps and files that came with the device remain on the tablet. For a complete reset, follow the steps in the reset Samsung tablet section below.
Reset Samsung Tablet
- Power off the Samsung Tablet completely.
- Press the Power and the Volume Up button together until the device displays the start-up logo.
- Once the logo appears, release the buttons and wait for the device to enter the Android system recovery mode.
- On the screen that appears, use the Volume Down button to go to the wipe data/factory reset option (you use the Volume Up and Volume Down buttons the Android system recovery screen).
- Highlight the option you require, press the Power button to select the option. (Pressing the Power button in Android system recovery mode executes the option.)
- On the next screen, press the Volume Down button multiple times until you highlight the Yes — delete all user data option.
- Press the Power button to hard reset the Samsung tablet device, which also clears the Dalvik cache.
Video: Hard reset Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Hard reset or factory reset the Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 tablet to unlock the pattern lock or if the tablet hangs frequently.
Video: Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 SM-T211 hard reset
Hello, Today I will show you how to reset the new Galaxy Tab 3.Use this method if you have problems with the operating system or do not know the lock code. Warning! Do this at your own risk! All your phone data (contacts,photos,videos,music,messages,a