Mobile Network Not Available: Having trouble connecting to a mobile network on your Samsung smartphones or other Android devices? The Mobile Network Not Available Error is similar to the not registered on network error which we solved here. If you the mobile network unavailable error then the steps outlined below provide tips to resolve the problem.
Mobile Network Not Available Fix
Surprisingly, an easy way to resolve this issue is by removing the battery and SIM card from your Android device. However, not all devices have removable batteries. If your device does not have a removable battery, skip this part and try another solution.
- Power off your Android phone and remove both battery and SIM card.
- Wait for 5 minutes and then insert the battery and the SIM.
- Now power on your phone and check it. If still receive the Mobile Network Not Available Error, then follow solution 2.
Modify Network Settings
A simple trick is to go to your Network Settings and manually or automatically scan and select your network provider. This will register your device on the network.
- Go to settings and open Wireless and Network settings.
- Now tap the Mobile Networks.
- Tap Network operators and Select automatically. That’s it.
Check for Updates
- Go to Settings on your phone.
- Tap On About Phone.
- Tap on Software update.
- Tap on Check for updates.
- If Updates are Available, install them.
Factory Reset Device - Last Resort
Only use this method as a last resort. And by that I mean, after you've tried all the tricks and tips, even outside of this article. A factory reset will erase all data and restore all defaults to your device. You can read more about factory resetting Android devices here. The article focuses on tablets but you can safely follow the steps to reset most Samsung/Android devices.
Video: How To Fix "Mobile Network Not Available " On Android Devices?
Thanks for reading, how to fix "Mobile Network Not Available". Should you still face this problem after trying all of the tips then it is best to contact your network service provider. If you have any tips or queries, feel free to leave us a comment below. Also, check out our other guides and smartphone guides.