Quite similar to taking a screenshot, you can also print a mirrored image of a document. What does this mean? A mirrored print is where print out flips images and text. You may print mirror images of images and documents.
How To Print A Mirror Image
- Firstly, open the image with Preview.
- To do so, right-click the image.
- Click open with.
- Then, click Preview.
- Then, click on Tools in the Preview interface (to the top).
- Click Flip Horizontal.
- Lastly, verify the changes and click the print button from the File menu.
There are two ways to print mirrored text. The first way is through a text editing app. And, the second way is through the Preview app. To mirror print words, pages, you may use Microsoft Word, Page, or TextEdit.
How To Print Mirror Text
- In any of the above text editors, click the File menu.
- Then, click Print.
- Click Show Details to open Print Settings.
- Then, click Application and then click Layout.
- This opens the adjustment fields window.
- Select the Flip horizontally option.
- Lastly, click print.
Likewise, using the Preview app:
- pen the text document with your text editing app.
- Click on the File menu and create a PDF file.
- Do this using the export function (Export as a PDF file).
- Then, right–click that created PDF document and choose Open with Preview.
- Click on the File menu and select Print.
- Then, press on the Show Details (if present).
- Click the Application drop-down menu and select Layout.
- Then, look for a Flip Horizontal option in the section below.
- If Yes, check that box and mirror–print your document.
- If Not, click the Cancel button and do the following:
- While in Preview, click the File menu and choose Export.
- In the Format drop-down choose JPG.
- Click Save.
- Lastly, to mirror-print, go to the top of this article and follow the steps in the How To Print Mirror Image.