Knowing that you have security Measures in place to protect your personal information and data is a refreshing thought. There are many security measures you can set up on the S10 such as Pattern, Pin, Password and Face recognition. Registering your phone with any two of these security measures will help make it difficult for anyone to get into your phone without permission. In this article well be looking at how to setup screen security on Samsung Galaxy S10 plus.
Adding Security on your Galaxy S10 plus
- Go to your home screen
- slide the top of the screen to reveal the notification panel.
- Tap on the ‘gear’ icon which is located in the top right-hand corner.
- You’ll come across a category called Biometrics and Security click on that.
- At the top, there will be two options for you to choose from Face recognition (unlocking using your face) and Fingerprint (unlocking using your fingerprint). You can set up either of the tow options or just one of them.
- If you want to use more classic security options scroll down.
- At the bottom of the screen, you’ll come across a tab ‘ Looking for something else’
- Click on ‘ Screen Lock Type’ then choose the type of lock you want to activate ( Pattern, Password or Pin).
- Once this is all done, your good to go. Lock your screen by pressing the power button and try out your newly installed security method.
Now check out how to unlock your screen using your security method here.
Check out the following artical about Samsung Security click here