Samsung has taken many security measures to protect you from hackers and to protect the information stored within your device. There are many security options Samsung offers you, and your ability to set up a couple. In this article, we’ll be looking at How to unlock the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus. If you’d like to know more about how to set up your screen security read on here.
How to unlock your Samsung S10 plus Screen
- Knowing that you’ve already set up your screen security ensure your phone is locked.
- Tap on the power button twice to light up your screen.
- You may see an icon to unlock your screen, if not swipe the “lock” icon.
- If you have set up a number of security options your phone may unlock automatically by face. recognition. If not you’ll need to select the security option you want to use to unlock the screen.
- To unlock your phone use the information you registered with such as your pin or your pattern.
- Once unlocked you’ll be directed to your home screen.
Now that You know how to unlock the screen of your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus check out the cool displays available for the Samong Infinity – O display here