FLASH MIUI ON BRICKED XIAOMI MI3: Xiaomi Mi3 not booting? Is your Xiaomi Mi3 bricked? Here is an easy way to flash the stock MIUI ROM on your Xiaomi Mi3 using the Mi PC Suite. This is the fastboot method. Also, this is the supplementary guide to the original Repair Bricked Xiaomi Smartphones.
Things You'll Need
FLASH MIUI FASTBOOT ROM ON XIAOMI MI3
The first thing you need to do is install the Xiaomi Mi3 ADB drivers. After, you can go ahead and extract the contents of the Xiaomi MIUI Fastboot ROM to your desktop.
- Extract the contents of the Flash bat file to your desktop. Now, copy the “flash_all_except_storage.bat” file from the extracted folder (the flash bat file folder) and paste it into the ROM images folder (The Xiaomi MIUI Fastboot ROM folder which you extracted earlier)
- Now, copy all the contents in the ROM folder and paste them into the ADB folder. Now, connect your Xiaomi Mi3 to the PC with the USB cable. And, after that, open the ADB folder and hold the Shift button and Right click on the White space of the folder and click on “Open Command Window here”.
- In the command prompt window enter the following command:
- Once the Xiaomi Mi3 connected successfully you will see it in the “List of devices attached” message on your command prompt window.
- After this enter the following command to boot your device in fastboot mode:
adb reboot bootloader
- Now, your Xiaomi Mi3 will boot in fastboot mode, you must go to the ADB folder > images and double click on the “flash_all_except_storage.bat” file to start the installation process. Once the flashing process is completed your Xiaomi Mi3 will reboot automatically.
That's all there is to it. Thanks for reading: How to FLASH MIUI ON BRICKED XIAOMI MI3 which in essence is how to repair a bricked Xiaomi Mi3.