Fix Bricked Xiaomi Phones: This tutorial will teach you how to repair bricked Xiaomi phones/smartphones using the Mi PC Suite and the Mi Flash Tool 2015 software. Of course, you'll have to make use of fastboot here. This guide to flash fastboot ROM on the Bricked or Dead Xiaomi Android phones works on all the Xiaomi phones. This is useful if you bricked your Xiaomi during a custom ROM upgrade where the smartphone got stuck in fastboot mode or, if by some struck of terrible bad luck, you've deleted your Xiaomi OS. What you're doing here is essentially reinstalling the Xiaomi Stock ROM.
Things You'll Need
- Mi PC Suite
- Mi Flash Tool
- Xiaomi Smartphone
- Fastboot ROM for your Xiaomi Device (See third video tutorial below for more info)
- Xiaomi USB/ADB Drivers (install tutorial on the page as well)
Before You Begin
- Your smartphone must be fully charged or have at-least 85% charge.
- This process deletes all data on the smartphone.
- The second video tutorial corresponds to this post.
- This next video (the first) helps you install the Xiaomi ADB Fastboot Drivers
Repair Bricked Xiaomi: How to Install/Fix ADB Drivers on Any Xiaomi Phone
FLASH FASTBOOT ROM ON XIAOMI PHONE USING MI PC SUITE
- By now, you should have downloaded the Mi PC Suite, and installed it on your computer.
- Switch off the Xiaomi device.
- Press the Volume (down) – key and the Power button at the same time to enter Fastboot mode.
- Now, connect the device to the Windows 10 PC/laptop via a micro USB cable (Windows 7, 8 are also compatible).
- You Xiaomi screen should show some sort of animation indicating success.
- Start the Mi PC Suite and your Xaoimi smartphone should appear on the App screen with a connected message.
- Once the bricked Xiaomi smartphone is connected, a new popup appears on the Mi PC Suite interface with the Fastboot ROM files (Stable or Beta). Select the Stable option and it will download all the Fastboot files and flash them on your bricked Xiaomi phone.
- If, by chance, you do not see the ROM files on the Mi PC Suite interface, then you can click on update (in the upper right hand corner) and then select flash.
Now, on your Xiaomi screen, you ought to select the the option to flash the Fastboot ROM onto your Xiaomi device. You will need to select the same Stable version here as well. For your convenience, there are two video tutorials for you to view below. Thanks for reading: How to Repair Bricked Xiaomi Phones.
Flash MIUI ROM on Dead or Bricked Xiaomi Mi3,Redmi 1s
Here is the guide which help you to Flash MIUI rom on dead or Bricked Xiaomi Mi3,Rredmi 1s MY REDMI 1S OR MI3 IS IN BOOTLOOP AND I CAN'T ACCESS RECOVERY OR I DON'T HAVE ROM IN SDCARD. MY REDMI 1S OR MI3 IS NOT STARTING AT ALL !! DEAD !!!
I WANT TO INSTALL EVERYTHING FROM STARTING FRESHLY. FACTORY RESET !!! I WANT TO FLASH FROM MY PC.
Unbrick Any Xiaomi Device [Works With All Xiaomi Device]
TechSSD: If your Xiaomi device is bricked then you are at right place. In this video I have shown how to unbrick any Xiaomi device. This tutorial can be followed for Xiaomi Mi1/1s,Mi 2/2s, Mi 3, Mi4, Mi Note/Note pro , Mi 4i, Mi pad, Redmi 1S, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi 2.