Twitch is an ADC champion that can also do well in the jungle. He uses poison to slowly/burst his enemies health. In this article, we explain how to effectively counter Twitch.
Best Twitch Counter Picks
- Lee Sin
Lee Sin counters Twitch because Lee has a gap closer and Twitch does not have an escape. Lee Sin’s Tempest also reveals Twitch when he is in stealth so he has no way of running.
As Caitlyn you outrange him, so stand near his minions and poke him, if he starts last hitting punish him. But keep in mind not to tank the minion damage, as you will die. If Twitch goes invisible set traps.
- Early game, you must abuse your long auto range in rocket stance to harass. Punish him every time he oversteps to cs.
- Twitch will try to trade with multiple auto attacks, but Jinx can prevent that by superior range. Try your best to harass twitch with 1~2 auto attacks, then backing out and repeating this process until twitch is low enough and unable to fight back.
Ask your support to buy a couple sentry wards or get or the sweeping lens trinket for when he goes stealth mode. All of your abilities can still deal damage him while he is in stealth, if you land them, of course.
Tips For Playing Against Twitch
- Buying a ward for lane will deny him from ambushing you.
- Avoid clumping against a Twitch – his ultimate deals massive damage to targets in a line.
- Be careful in the lane when you see the enemy support alone, Twitch might be trying a sneaky engage if the support is walking towards you.
- Twitch is extremely vulnerable and has no escape abilities. Try to focus him during team fights.
- Be sure to save stuns, snares, and bindings temporarily disabling movement, for when Twitch activates his ultimate, as it buffs his DPS hugely. This only applies to the late game, as ruining Twitch’s early game is a priority!