Twisted Fate is a mid lane champion that can build both AP and AD. He fights using cards and can slow, stun, and deal area of effect damage. In this article, we discuss how to effectively counter Twisted Fate.
Best Twisted Fate Counter Picks
- Bait/Wait until Twisted Fate uses his Pick-a-Card then go all in on him. He will be defenseless.
- You need to play defensive till you reach level 3. Then bait his stun card and dodge it with your E while you are jumping onto him. Keep trading this way until you defeat him.
- If you see him teleporting, throw your shark on him as it will follow him to his destination.
Since he has no mobility he is very easy to engage on but he has a fair amount of stuff to threaten you. You should ideally wait for him to use his pick-a-card on minions before you engage to avoid his stun.
Make sure you just start pushing from level 1 and onwards, with trinket on one side, and leaning towards the other so you can escape from ganks. Twisted Fate will have a hard time farming at tower. From level 6 onward, this lane is simple and easy with Diana’s all in.
Tips For Playing Against Twisted Fate
- Twisted Fate is vulnerable when his Pick-a-card is on cooldown.
- Twisted Fate’s Wild Cards are rather slow-moving projectiles, so try your best to dodge them.
- Always keep an eye out on Twisted Fate and ward areas where he will move in order to gank other lanes.
- Twisted Fate can easily gank other lanes with his ultimate. Try to call MIA the second you don’t see him.
- However, Destiny has an immensely long cool down. Breaking the channel when he uses Gate with a stun or knockup will dramatically reduce his lane presence.
- When you have got an active Banshee’s Veil shield, his ultimate will not reveal you.