Taliyah, if you ever meet her on Summoner’s Rift, is a mid lane mage. Summoners sometimes use her bot lane as a support champion (cough) but those instances are rare. In this article, we discuss how to effectively counter Taliyah.
Best Taliyah Counter Picks
Tips For Playing Against Taliyah
- When Taliyah casts Unraveled Earth in the lane, be on the lookout for Seismic Shove. If she throws you into her minefield, the throws and stones will break your bones.
- Taliyah’s Threaded Volley is locked into a direction. If she’s throwing rocks at you, dodge to the side!
- spells are powerful but highly telegraphed. Stay alert and mobile to dodge her attacks.
- Watch out when you see
missing from her lane. Her gank potential is very good and may result in you dying in a 2v3 or 2v4 fight.
- Remember to ping or say “MIA”, when leaves your lane. Treat her as .
- Force to stand on worked ground to greatly reduce her damage. It will also reduce her mediocre push capabilities, possibly resulting in loss of creep kills in your favor.
- doesn’t do as much damage as other mages. Focus an enemy ADC over her, unless she is really fed and well-equipped with her items.
- When in champion select, remember that doesn’t have to play mid like i.e. , as she can also play top or support. Take this into consideration when countering her.