Lee Sin is a good jungle selection who also excels in the top lane. He does not use mana but his abilities use energy. He has high mobility and is good for getting in and out of tough situations. In this article, we explain how to effectively counter Lee Sin.
Best Lee Sin Counters
Lee Sin Counter Picks
Now that you know who counters Lee Sin, you can finally counter pick Lee Sin in any matchup. Let’s take you through some tips on how to use a few of these champions who are counters to Lee Sin. After, there is a general section explaining how to use any LoL champion as counters for Lee Sin. After all, if you know how to play against Lee Sin, you can play safely and effectively to defeat Lee Sin in a lane.
Stay with your minions so Lee Sin can’t hit his sonic wave on you and once he get’s close to farm, stun and go in to damage him as fast as you can.
Although he is a high mobility champion and he can juke you easily, in lane he will only be able to jump to a ward/minion, Udyr will still be able to catch him on bear stance.
Poke him with Pantheon’s Q and stay in or behind the middle of your lane early game, use your E on him if he gets close. If you dodge his Q, he should have no way of hurting you. Build brutaliser first for the poke. If he does land Q, just W on him and walk away.
Tips For Playing Against Lee Sin
- It’s usually not worth chasing a Lee Sin because of how mobile his skills make him.
- Don’t group together so Lee Sin’s ultimate will not be able to knock-up multiple allies.
- Lee Sin is extremely squishy at earlier levels, so try to focus him in early skirmishes and team fights where he is still weak.
- Do not use any dashes/jumps/blinks if you are tagged with sonic wave. Lee will simply hit resonating strike and follow you. Save your escapes until after Lee has reactivated his Q.
- If you know that Lee Sin is about to kick you, flash in the direction you want to be kicked. For example, if Lee is behind you and is about to kick you into his teammates, flash behind him and he will kick you away from his team instead.
- Stay spread out to minimize the impact of ultimate, .
- has powerful tools to combat physical damage in and but he is still vulnerable to magic damage.
- relies heavily on following up with his abilities. Use disables to prevent him from chaining together his abilities and attacks.
By using the champions who counter Lee Sin and the LoL Lee Sin counter tips above, you can now develop a strategy to help you, as a summoner, become an effective counter to Lee Sin players.