Evelynn is an assassin champion that excels in the jungle due to her potent ganking potential. However, some summoners opt to play her mid. She can benefit from both AD and AP items. In this article, we discuss how to effectively counter Evelynn.
Best Evelynn Counters
- Twisted Fate
Evelynn Counter Picks
Now that you know who counters Evelynn, you can finally counter pick Evelynn in any matchup. Let’s take you through some tips on how to use a few of these champions who are counters to Evelynn. After, there is a general section explaining how to use any LoL champion as counters for Evelynn. After all, if you know how to play against Evelynn, you can play safely and effectively to defeat Evelyn in a lane.
Rek’Sai’s borrowed passive allows her to see champs that are in stealth mode.
Destiny reveals where Evelynn is through stealth. Her burst is not enough to kill Twisted Fate before he throws a gold card.
Set traps in prime areas to reveal Evelynn when she steps on one.
While Eve can all-in on Ryze, it is quite difficult for her to do so due to his abilities. Use them wisely to prevent her from engaging you.
Tips For Playing Against Evelynn
- Purchasing s can help you detect Evelynn’s location in order to prepare for her .
- Evelynn’s is not available to her until level 6, and needs time to set up. this makes her susceptible to early invades.
- If you suspect Evelynn is about to one of your teammates, let them know by pinging the minimap and typing in chat.
- is an out of combat effect, so when she casts (indicating she is nearby and preparing to attack) you can fire large area spells like into her possible gank paths to cripple her.
- Evelynn can still be affected by wards as long as you place them in areas where she will enter combat I.E. next to her jungle camps.
By using the champions who counter Evelynn and the LoL Evelynn counter tips above, you can now develop a strategy to help you, as a summoner, become an effective counter to Evelynn players.